Thursday, November 1, 2007

value

Value


This is an oil painting on wood i did for the value project.


For This assignment i choose singer songwriter Gary Jules' song Mad World. I choose this song to convey a mood of sadness, happiness, and contemplation. I believe the song has sad and depressing parts but also happy and uplifting parts. I did the painting while listening to this song over and over again. I had a bad headache while doing the first parts of this painting. I was able to finish the painting without a headache.

1 Comments:

At December 6, 2007 at 12:44 PM , Blogger Katerina said...

Crab is wonderful! I feel very heartrending every time I look at him. Please make a second piece where he finally finds his home.:)))

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home